Sansevieria Plant in Decorative Ceramic Pot with Lord Ganesha Idol
Wish happiness by gifting a beautiful Sansevieria in a ceramic pot along with lord ganesha idol and mat.
- Best air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms.
- Zero maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
What you get
|Mat (Square 2.5 X 2.5 inch (6 cm) , Blue)||1||Details|
|Lord Ganesha Fiberglass Idol||1||Details|
|Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii, Snake Plant - Plant||1||Details|
|4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Yellow)||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)||1||Details|
|3.9 inch (10 cm) Warli Painting Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot with Attached Plate (Light Brown)||1||Details|
- Get Sansevieria plant potted in a decorative ceramic pot along with clord ganesha idol and mat in a single pack.
- Sansevieria plant is recommended in NASA air purifier list absorbs harmful toxins from the environment.
- Sansevieria required very less care.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Ceramic planters allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants.
- Ceramic pots also impart a stunning eco-friendly look to the gift. Care Instruction of Snake Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Snake plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Snake plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Snake plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
5 / 5 Swetta Srivastav 03 November 2019
Is the item durable?