Nature's beauty is a gift that everyone appreciates. Gift your loved one's good luck jade plant in a ceramic pot along with four cute monks
- Low maintenance plant.
- Best for sunny windows.
- Bring good luck and positive vibes.
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
What you get
|Cute monks plastic miniature garden toys (Small, Gloss Finish) - 4 pieces||1||Details|
|Elephant bush, Portulacaria afra, Jade plant (Green) - Succulent Plant||1||Details|
|4.4 inch (11 cm) CP015 Embossed Bowl Round Ceramic Pot With Plate (Beige)||1||Details|
- Get Jade in a ceramic pot with plate along with 4 cute monks in a single pack.
- The Jade plant is the ultimate symbol of prosperity.
- Jade plant is attractive and small plant thus beautify homes and garden by acquiring less space.
- This is easy to care and require low maintenance.
- It is very hard to kill plant.
- Ceramic mug allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants. Care Instruction of Jade Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the Jade plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Jade plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Avoid watering on the leaves of jade plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Jade plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.