- NASA recommended air purifier plant.
- Best plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
- Popular good luck plant.
- Best for outdoor, indoor location.
- Used in pot as well as in hanging.
Top 5 things to Know:
(Inclusive of all taxes)Free Shipping
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
What makes it special
Finding the right gift for your loved ones will be easy with this adorable gift pack. This gifts is simple but thoughtful and will not hurt your pocket. Giving a plant gift is always a good idea, as it is a unique gift that breathes life into a room and reminds the receiver of your warm thoughts towards them. Surprise your family and friends by giving them Money plant having different benefits like it enhance oxygen, kills pollution, elevates the beauty of any space and create everlasting memories.
What you get
|Money Plant, Scindapsus (Green) - Plant||1||Details|
|4.3 inch (11 cm) Buddha Marble Finish Ceramic Pot (White)||1||Details|
- This gift pack contains air purifier Money plant potted in an eco-friendly ceramic pot.
- Money plant comes in NASA air purifier list and according to Feng Shui regarded as the lucky plant.
- Money plant is believed to bring prosperity and good luck.
- It can be used to decorate tabletop as well as used in hanging baskets to decorate your balcony, terrace, etc.
- You can keep this money plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Ceramic pot allow air movement stimulates root growth which results in healthier plants. Care Instruction of Money Plant Sunlight
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Money plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Money plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Money plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Plants are a great way to bring a little natural beauty indoors.