The gift pack contains 1 Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum plant along with colored pot with a plate, Pebbles, Fairy toy and goody bag.
Minimum quantity to order : 20 pieces
Why Peace Lily is good for gifting
This is a popular indoor houseplant with an interesting flower shape.
- It is herbaceous perennial which produces creamy white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra.
- Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves which makes it perfect for gifting.
Caring instructions for Peace Lily
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Each living gift contains
- 1 Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum plant
- One 4inch colored pot (Any Color)
- One colored plate for 4inch pot (Any Color)
- Marble Chips Pebbles 25 Gm
- 1 Colorfully printed goody bag
- Fairy toy (Any Color/Expression)
- We need minimum 7 working days after order confirmation to process the order.
- All branding material (if any) should be provided at the time of order confirmation.
- The color and design of goodie bag and gift card may vary depending on availability.
- The gift pack must be opened from packed a box as soon as received.
- Any customization to this pack will carry an additional cost.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
There are yet no reviews for this product.