With this purchase you will get:
Description for Get Well Soon with Smiling Peace Lily
Peace Lily clump-growing herbaceous perennial plant which produces white flowers which look like the hood of a cobra. Leaves are shiny and glossy, attractive even with no spathes. Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
The peace lily is symbolizing peace, innocence, purity, and rebirth. This is an especially crucial benefit if you are sending the gift of live plants to someone who is environmentally conscious. Get the Peace lily in eco-friendly coir pot. According to NASA research, peace lily is an air purifier.
Planting and care
The soil for the peace lily should be kept moist but not soggy. Let the soil dry between waterings, but do not allow to wilt; this causes the leaves to yellow. When watering, use water that is at room temperature and has been allowed to sit so that the chlorine can evaporate.
The plant grows well in the potting mix as soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1)
Repotting annually in the spring is good for the lily because it will need refreshed soil.
Caring for Get Well Soon with Smiling Peace Lily
- Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not overwater.
- During the winter fertilize every 6 weeks or so.
- If you want flowers to appear, but none have, move the plant to a darker room.
- Peace lilies should be re-potted when the root growth has overfilled the container.
- Use a humus rich potting soil to repot the peace lily.
- To help the roots to retain soil and prevent the root tearing, re-pot the plant when the soil is somewhat moist.
Typical uses of Get Well Soon with Smiling Peace Lily
Special features: Attractive flower
Ornamental use: Peace lilies are used as the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Any query about get well soon with smiling peace lily