Flowering Seed balls - Gift Pack
Minimum quantity to order : 30 pieces
What makes it special
Want to help fertilize the planet and have fun doing it? Seed balls could be the answer. Seed balls are seeds wrapped up in a ball of soil and compost. Seed balls should be scattered on the ground and forgotten about. They will sprout when there is enough rain. There is no need to plough the land and plant them, as they are already surrounded by soil, nutrients, and microorganisms. The clay shell protects the seeds from birds, ants, and rats.
It is the best gift as you are giving something green to grow. Seed balls help in developing biodiversity.
Planting procedure of seed ball
- You can plant these seed balls in the pot or can directly throw in the garden.
- Put the seed balls in the pot.
- the pot in a sunny location.
- Water the seed balls regularly until the seeds germinate.
- Do not bury these balls in the soil.
- Seeds will germinate in 7-15 days.
- For adding fun, throw them along the road or in the garden by using a slingshot and they will germinate by themselves once it rains.
What you get
|Potli Bag (4.5 x 6 Inches)||1||Details|
|Standard greeting card||1||Details|
|Vinca desi seed ball||10||Details|
- In this pack you will get 10 vinca seed ball and greeting card in a potli bag .
- Seed balls very easy to grow in the pot or even in the garden.
- Seed balls are an important component for Guerrilla Gardening.
- A seed balls are ideal for hard-to-reach places or those where you can't linger long enough to plant with a shovel.
- We need minimum 7 working days after order confirmation to process the order.
- Express delivery (Within 48 hours) is available in select cities with additional delivery charges.
- All branding material (if any) should be provided at the time of order confirmation.
- Available Standard Greeting Card size for branding is 7 x 7 cm.
- For customized branding/message on greeting card, please contact on 7410037724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The color and design of grreting card may vary depending on availability.
- The seed balls should be sown as instructed within 7 days after receiving.
- The germination of the seed ball depends on factors like soil, climate, temperature, etc.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments