|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Wax Malpighia, Ehretia microphylla (White)
Wax malpighia is a medium sized shrub. It can grow up to 3 m tall.
The plant leaves are dark green, obovate in shape, measuring 1.5 - 4 cm long, dense foliage and the leaf margin is toothed towards the apex.
Flowers are small measuring 8 - 10 mm wide, white in color. The fruit is globose in shape after ripens color will change from brownish orange to red.
Planting and care
Wax Malpighia plant requires full to partial sunlight for better growth. The potted plant requires a potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat.
Caring for Wax Malpighia
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil is dry.
- Prune or trim the plant to maintain the plant shape.
- Apply fertilizer or manure once a month for a potted plant.
- Re-potting can do in spring season.
Typical uses of Wax Malpighia
Special features: Attractive leaves
Ornamental use: The plant is used for the ornamental purpose.
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments