(Inclusive of all taxes)* Shipping 79
* Free Shipping on orders above 399
|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 799
|Rs 350 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 20 - Rs 200) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 499
|All India Delivery|
|10 Lakh Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Russelia (Yellow)
Firecracker plants name was inspired by the scarlet, long, tubular flowers which resemble red colored firecrackers, so common in India. Also called, coral plant, it is a multi-branched subshrub with slender, rushlike stems that are angled with ridges and leaves that are reduced to little more than small scales. The wiry branches start out erect then fall over to cascade down in lengths as long as 4 ft.
Planting and care
Prepare a potting mixture using equal parts sand, perlite and peat. Fill a pot until there is only 1 inch between the rim of the pot and the surface of the soil.
Identify a healthy branch with a growing tip that has at least two leaves near the tip of the branch. Sever the branch 6 inches below the tip and remove any leaves other than the two closest to the tip of the branch.
Caring for Russelia
- Add top soil or organic peat humus to the hole when you plant. You can also add composted cow manure to the mix to enrich the soil around the root ball.
- Cut back too tall or wayward shoots, if you like, but avoid a hard pruning of the entire plant - it may never grow out of it and recover its original beauty.
Typical uses of Russelia
Special features: Flowers are attractive to hummingbirds.
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I am satisfied with the plants.
Air Purifying Indoor Plant.
I m really impressed with this plant properties.
Excellent service and good product. Well packed and well delivered. Though few leaves were fallen but plant was almost ok.
How many plants like this needed for a 500 SQFT living hall