|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Petunia (Pink Shaded)
The popular flower of the same name derived its epithet from the French, which took the word petun, meaning "tobacco," from a Tupi Guarani language.
An annual, most of the varieties seen in gardens are hybrids.Petunias are one of the most popular bedding flowers.
Planting and care
Petunias do best in full sun, but can handle partial shade, especially in hotter areas.
Caring for Petunia
- Petunias grow best in full sun, although they ll tolerate dappled shade, especially in hot conditions.
- They need well-draining, slightly moist soil. In soggy soils, they become leggy.
- Regular deadheading also improves their appearance.
- An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigor.
Typical uses of Petunia
Special features: Attracts Birds, Fragrance, Good for Containers, Low Maintenance
Ornamental use: Its generally kep indoorand in terrac area
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Worth Money. Good Product
How old is the plant you have shown..?
Good quality they all grow nicely?
Got in good condition, found no problem, happy :)
Amazed us with safe and sound delivery