|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Mussaenda (Pink)
Winter hardy to USDA Zones 10-11 where it is best grown in fertile, organically rich, medium moisture, well-drained soils in full sun. In St. Louis, grow plants in pots/containers that are overwintered indoors in bright sunny rooms as houseplants.
Planting and care
Tecoma capensis, commonly known as cape honeysuckle, is a flowering, versatile evergreen that is suitable as a climbing vine, border plant, shrub or ground cover. It blooms in clusters of tubular, red-orange flowers that are about 2 inches in length in the late summer, fall and winter.
Caring for Mussaenda
- Train a climbing vine cape honeysuckle plant on a trellis or other supporting object using plant ties to support the vines.
- To maintain the shape of shrubs, prune long or unruly branches back to a side branch or bud with sharp pruning shears.
- Cut off old, damaged or dead branches at their base and remove them.
Typical uses of Mussaenda
Special features: Popular plants in southern Florida and California where they are often planted as specimens, massed in gardens and shrub borders or planted as informal hedges or screens.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Thanks the plant is growing well
I bought this in January and it is in good condition I must say.
Can i keep it in my ac room?
A perfect house plant.
when I opened the box I was amazed at how well this plant was packaged and how healthy they all were.