|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Murraya Paniculata, Calcutta Kamini
Murraya paniculata is cultured as an ornamental tree or hedge because of its hardiness, wide range of soil toleranceand is suitable for larger hedges. The plant flowers throughout the years and produces small, fragrant flower clusters which attract bees, while the fruits attract small frugivorous birds.
Planting and care
Murraya paniculata, commonly known as orange jessamine, satinwood or orange jasmine, is a flowering shrub with twisting branches, dark green, glossy leaves and fragrant blossoms. Orange jessamine commonly grows to 12 feet in height and equally wide, but in some cases may take the shape of a tree and grow to be as tall as 20 feet.
Caring for Murraya Paniculata
- Tropical evergreen plant native to southern China, Taiwan, the Indian sub-continent(i.e. India, Nepal, northeastern Pakistan, and Sri Lanka) and also Australia.
- This plant produces small, white, scented flowers and is grown as an ornamental tree or hedge.
- Closely related to citrus, Murraya bears orange to red fruits that resemble kumquats, however, some cultivars do not set fruit.
Typical uses of Murraya Paniculata
Special features: Where winter hardy, orange jessamine is often grown as a hedge or screen. Interesting in containers or planters. For areas north of USDA Zone 10, plants must be overwintered indoors.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose. Its generally keep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Got all healthy plants..thanks
I had ordered this plant...I m very much satisfied with Nurserylive.... :)
This plant initially takes time to grow.
Online Plants sell the Super Model of plants!
Beautiful plant, arrived in very good condition. Impressive packing. Looking forward to buy one more