|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Lilium Hybrid ( Orange )
Lilium is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs, all with large prominent the garden. They vary according to the species and interspecific hybrids that they derived from, and are classified in the following broad groups
Planting and care
Grow Asiatic lilies in full sun so they are exposed to at least six hours of sunlight a day. For optimum health and flower production, the soil must be well-drained and rich with organic matter, such as compost. To accomplish this, amend the top 6 to 8 inches of soil with 3 to 4 inches of organic matter before planting bulbs.
Caring for Lilium Hybrid
- Fertilize Asiatic lilies each spring when they emerge from the ground to help them bloom.
- Sprinkle a balanced fertilizer, such as 10-10-10 or 5-10-10, around each plant, then water it in with 1 inch of water.
- You can also use bulb fertilizer.
- Read the chart on the package for the correct application rate, because fertilizers contain different concentrates of nutrients.
Typical uses of Lilium Hybrid
Special features: An excellent, showy flower that provides color and contrast to the summer perennial border. Also may be grown in pots or containers, but plants and flowers will be somewhat smaller.
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Medicinal use: Veterinary Clinical
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Wow nice plants in good condition delivered..?
Keep it away from harsh direct sunlight to prevent leaf burn.
Plant received in good packing, but is not similar as shown in web site.
Good for the price paid
IS this, an indoor plant ????