|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Carnation (White)
It is a herbaceous perennial plant growing to 80 cm tall. Carnations have straight stems and can grow approximately 18 inches tall. These long-lasting plants have full, big blooms that give off a spicy fragrance that is hard to ignore.
The leaves are glaucous greyish green to blue-green, slender, up to 15 cm long. The flowers are produced singly or up to five together in a cyme, they are 3 to 5 cm diameter, and sweetly scented; the original natural flower colour is bright pinkish-purple, but cultivars of other colours, including red, white, yellow and green, have been developed.
Planting and care
Carnations are grown from seed. Carnation seeds can be directly seeded into your flower garden, or started indoors for transplanting later. If planting outdoors, sow them early in the spring. But, make sure the soil is not too wet.
When sowing seeds, cover lightly with 1/4 inches of fine soil. Space seeds or seedlings 12" apart. If you are growing perennials, you can propagate them from cuttings or by division. Once your plants have been established, they can be propagated by separation in the fall.
Caring for Carnation
- Insects and Diseases: Insect and disease problems are infrequent. If insect or disease problems occur, treat early with insecticides, repellents, or fungicide.
- Supporting Tall Carnations: You need to know ahead how tall each variety will grow in order to provide the right kind of support. The support should be set in place soon after planting, or as the plants emerge from the ground in the spring, so the stems will remain up.
Typical uses of Carnation
Ornamental use: Plants are used as an ornamental plant. Carnations instantly add color to a garden. Whether you use them in a flower bed, in a rock garden, in containers or as a border, the many available colour varieties will add ornamental value both indoors and out.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Just too beautiful! Plant is very positive and green...Feeling so good
"I ve bought quite a few of these and are growing very well.
What a great experience from start to finish.