|Special Gift Today|
|Get 1 Plantfood FREE|
|* on all orders today|
|Get Surprise Garden Gift|
| * worth Rs 300 to 600 Free |
* on all orders above Rs 699
|Rs 300 PayTM Cashback|
| - 1st Txn: Random CB (Rs 30 - Rs 150) |
- 2nd Txn: PayTm Movie Voucher (Rs 150)
- Minimum Order Value : Rs 300
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Carnation (Red)
Carnations instantly add colour to a garden. Whether you use them in a flowerbed, in a rock garden, in containers or as a border, the many available colour varieties will add ornamental value both indoors and out. Carnations have straight stems and can grow approximately 18 inches tall. These long-lasting plants have full, big blooms that give off a spicy fragrance that s hard to ignore. Begin by properly starting the seeds indoors. Start the seeds approximately six to eight weeks before the last frost date in your area.
Planting and care
Carnations are grown from seed. Carnation seeds can be directly seeded into your flower garden, or started indoors for transplanting later. If planting outdoors, sow them early in the spring. But, make sure the soil is not too wet.
When sowing seeds, cover lightly with 1/4 inches of fine soil. Space seeds or seedlings 12" apart.
If you are growing perennials, you can propagate them from cuttings or by division. Once your plants have been established, they can be propagated by separation in the fall.
Caring for Carnation
- Insects and Diseases: Insect and disease problems are infrequent. If insect or disease problems occur, treat early with insecticides, repellents, or fungicide. Supporting Tall Carnations: You need to know ahead how tall each variety will grow in order to provide the right kind of support. The support should be set in place soon after planting, or as the plants emerge from the ground in the spring, so the stems will remain up.
Typical uses of Carnation
- http://www.gardenersnet.com/flower/carnation.htm http://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/growingflowers/growingflowers/growing-carnations
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Properties of this plant makes it??great houseplants.
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
when I put the plant indoors totally, it started having yellow leaves.
This plant is one of the easiest to grow and requires no extra attention.
A happy customer ?? But like could the rate be a bit reasonably else all good ... thanks