** for new paypal users only
|Special Gift Today|
|upto 100% Cashback on all orders Today|
|All India Delivery|
|500,000 Happy Customers|
With this purchase you will get:
Description for Begonia (Pink)
Begonia is a genus of perennial flowering plants in the family Begoniaceae. The Begonias are native to moist subtropical and tropical climates. Some species are commonly grown indoors as ornamental houseplants in cooler climates. In cooler climates some species are cultivated outside in summertime for their bright colorful flowers
Annual begonia is about as easy as it gets. It does well in a variety of conditions, but to keep it its most luxuriant best, give it light shade; rich, well-drained soil; and ample water. It also loves plenty of fertilizer, so be generous.
Because of their sometimes showy flowers of white, pink, scarlet, or yellow color and often attractively marked leaves, many species and innumerable hybrids and cultivars are cultivated.
Begonias are among the most popular of cultivated plants, indoors or outdoors. These lovely plants are grown for both their leaf forms and their blooms, depending on the type of begonia. In some areas of the world, the wax begonia is easily the most popular bedding plant, while serious plant collectors still go to great lengths to hunt down beautiful foliage begonias.
Planting and care
The plant perform best in big size containers (8inh or more) or plant them on ground
Caring for Begonia
- Begonias aren t the easiest plants to make happy.
- They can be very demanding of just the right amount of water, food and humidity.
- Plants will vary and the only way to know what your plant wants is to watch it, once it has adjusted to its new surrounding.
- If it s flourishing, continue with what you were doing.
- If it is droopy or gangly, adjust the light and water.
- Eventually you ll figure out the right balance.
- Repotting rex begonias each spring will ensure that they have plenty of soil to grow in, but they like to be a little bit pot bound.
- Large or gangly plants can be pruned into shape.
- Rotating potted rex begonias will keep the plants full and stocky.
Cut back bedding or fibrous begonias to 3â€(7.6 cm) every 4 months in mild climates where there is no frost to renew the plants.
Typical uses of Begonia
Special features: Most begonias bought at nurseries will be labeled as indoor plants or outdoor plants.
Ornamental use: Some species are commonly grown indoors as ornamental houseplants in cooler climates.
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
Good plants?. every one should buy it.
Rare new variety?
Nice plant and vase. As well. I like it
It is easiest to grow houseplant.
Thanks the plant is growing well