With this purchase you will get:
Description for Abuli, Firecracker Flower
Interesting Fact: The dried seeds of this plant will burst in water.
Firecracker Flowers are very decorative, compact flowering shrubs. Crossandra is a versatile plant grown as an annual, perennial, or flowering houseplant, depending on where you live. It's prized as much for its constant display or orange or apricot flowers and attractive shiny foliage as it is for its easy-growing nature.
Planting and care
Firecracker Flower plant is propagated through seeds and cutting. Fresh seeds are sown during July - October in raised beds at 15 cm apart in lines. The seed rate is 5 kg/ha. The seedlings will be ready for transplanting in 60 days.
Caring for Abuli
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am.
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector.
- You should prune and fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season.
- When a plant grows beyond its limit and pot size not providing enough space for the spread of roots, re-pot with fresh soil and some fertilizer.
- While re-potting, try not to disturb the roots. Avoid any drastic change in the provided environment otherwise, the plants may get stress/shock.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Throughout the year
Typical uses of Abuli
Special features: Attractive flower
Culinary use: NA
Ornamental use: The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Medicinal use: NA
You may browse related categories
What Customer says ?
Want to tell us your experience with this product ? Just login and add your comments
I have orange flowers plant ...Is it really red flower plant are you 100% sure Red
Thanks Nurserylive. i could not get this product in my area without you!
VERY nice im so Happy for this plant
Got the plant in excellent shape. Looks great!
Is the item durable?