Snake Plant In Square Glass Pot (4in Ht)
Decorated your table or your room with the beautiful Snake plant in the square glass pot.
For delivery in Bangalore, Only
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (163 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
With this purchase you will get:
Snake plant in square glass pot (4in Ht) Plant
Description for Snake plant in square glass pot (4in Ht)
Plant height: 0.5 - 1.0 inches (1 - 3 cm)
Plant spread: 3 - 5 inches (7 - 13 cm)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order
Snake plant in square glass pot is a collection of small Sansevaria Plant growing in a transparent, square container. This glass pot contains square shape container with Sansevaria plants, pebbles, white sand, and potting medium, etc.
Overall Height : Approx. 9 Inches
Pot Height:Approx. 4 Inches
Pot Width : Approx. 4 Inches
Common name(s): Snake plant in square glass pot
Flower colours: NA
Bloom time: NA
Max reachable height: Up to 15 cm (Plant)
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the pot. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be porous to allow good drainage the soil. It should be slightly moist for planting. You can use equal parts of garden soil, sand, and peat moss(1:1:1).
Sunlight: Bright area with indirect sunlight
Soil: Soil, sand, and peat moss (1:1:1)
Temperature: 20 to 25 degree C
Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer
Caring for Snake plant in square glass pot
- Remove dry leaves whenever necessary.
- Spray the water once in the week with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This glass pot don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the pot; it may affect the root system and the glass pot may get very warm.
- It is good to allow the pot to receive fresh air from an open window.
Typical uses of Snake plant in square glass pot
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up glass pot
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.