Philodendron Xanadu Golden - Plant
Philodendron selloum (Golden) is the most popular, tolerant, and durable house plant.
- Best air purifier indoor plant.
- Best plant for low light condition.
- Low maintenance plant.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (163 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
With this purchase you will get:
Philodendron Xanadu Golden Plant
4 inch (10 cm) Nursery Pot as Inner
4.5 inch (11 cm) Ronda No. 1110 Round Plastic Planter (Black)
Description for Philodendron Xanadu Golden
Plant height: 2 - 4 inches (5 - 11 cm)
Plant spread: 4 - 6 inches (10 - 16 cm)
Philodendron Golden Xanadu is an excellent ornamental indoor plant. It has deeply dissected, lobed golden leaves up to 16-inch long by 12-inch wide glossy leaves. Its flowers have dark red spathes. It takes few years for a Philodendron to flower and it rarely flowers indoors. It may occasionally produce aerial roots. Philodendron Golden looks great in containers by the pool, on a patio or balcony, or even indoors. It can also remove harmful toxins from air.
Common name(s): Philodendron (Golden), Xanadu Philodendron, Lacy tree Philodendron, Split-leaf Philodendron
Flower colours: Green with red spathe
Bloom time: It rarely flowers indoors.
Max reachable height: 8 to 10 feet
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
Consider the below points to keep the plant healthy after receiving:
Allow plant to settle at your location. Do not water the plant right after receiving, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually. Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Philodendron plant survives best in indoor condition with bright indirect light. Gradually move it to more bright location if needed. Protect Philodendron plant from direct sunlight.
Sunlight: Partial sunlight
Soil: Well drained soil
Temperature: 25 - 35 degrees C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
Caring for Philodendron Xanadu Golden
- Keep the plant indoor and outdoor in bright light.
- Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not ever overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Fertilization
- During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Re-potting
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition. Plant Protection
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Typical uses of Philodendron Xanadu Golden
Special features: Excellent air purifier plant.
Ornamental use: It makes an excellent container or house plant.