About Spinach All Green
Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its nutrition and its ability to be eaten raw or cooked.
|Common Name ||Spinach all green|
|Height ||Up to 8 inches|
|Bloom Time ||Spring as well as fall and winter season|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Keep well watered to avoid bolting
- Water when the soil feels dry to touch
Apply nitrogen-rich fertilizer in the growing stages
Avoid damage to the roots if you wish to grow further
Spinach All Green care
- The best growing technique for spring and summer crops is to sow direct into prepared seed beds in the kitchen garden or greenhouse border
- Grow at closer density for baby leaf
- Tip a small amount of seed into your hand, take a pinch and spread thinly along the trench
- Cover with soil, label and water
|Sunlight ||Full Sun|
|Soil ||Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil|
|Temperature ||70 degrees F|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
|Harvest Season ||Spring sowings should be ready to be picked in 40 to 50 days. Harvest in the morning. |
Spinach All Green special feature
Spinach leaves give shades of green when used as a natural dye.
Spinach All Green uses
- Extraordinarily high in vitamin C and rich in riboflavin
- Spinach can be eaten raw in cold or warm salads or cooked and used as a side dish, in soups or pasta sauces
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do spinach all green grow?
On average spinach all green grows Up to 8 inches
How hard is spinach all green to grow?
A spinach all green is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a spinach all green need?
A spinach all green prefers Full Sun
How much water does a spinach all green need?
A spinach all green prefers watering Moderate
What kind of soil does a spinach all green need?
Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil
What temperature does a spinach all green like?
How should I fertilize my spinach all green ?
Apply any organic fertilizer.
Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in