About Spinach Pahari
Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its nutrition and its ability to be eaten raw or cooked.
|Common Name ||Spinach pahari|
|Height ||Up to 8 inches|
|Bloom Time ||Spring as well as fall and winter season|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Keep well watered to avoid bolting
- Water when the soil feels dry to touch
Apply nitrogen-rich fertilizer in the growing stages
Avoid damage to the roots if you wish to grow further
Spinach Pahari care
- The best growing technique for spring and summer crops is to sow direct into prepared seed beds in the kitchen garden or greenhouse border
- Grow at closer density for baby leaf
- Tip a small amount of seed into your hand, take a pinch and spread thinly along the trench
- Cover with soil, label and water
|Sunlight ||Full Sun|
|Soil ||Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil|
|Temperature ||70 degrees F|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
|Harvest Season ||Spring sowings should be ready to be picked in 40 to 50 days. Harvest in the morning. |
Spinach Pahari special feature
Spinach leaves give shades of green when used as a natural dye.
Spinach Pahari uses
- Extraordinarily high in vitamin C and rich in riboflavin
- Spinach can be eaten raw in cold or warm salads or cooked and used as a side dish, in soups or pasta sauces
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do spinach pahari grow?
On average spinach pahari grows Up to 8 inches
How hard is spinach pahari to grow?
A spinach pahari is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a spinach pahari need?
A spinach pahari prefers Full Sun
How much water does a spinach pahari need?
A spinach pahari prefers watering Moderate
What kind of soil does a spinach pahari need?
Well-drained soil, Loamy Soil
What temperature does a spinach pahari like?
How should I fertilize my spinach pahari ?
Apply any organic fertilizer.
Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Friday, 28 February 2020
Saturday, 08 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in