About Papaya Nanha Munha
Papaya plants can be male, female, or bisexual. Papaya is a perennial plant. Rarely, the seeds fail to germinate because seed viability is completely lost in about 50 days. The seed rate is 250 to 300 gm/hectare. It comes to fruit in a year.
A tree can produce 25 to 40 fruits weighing 30 to 60 kg in the first 20 months.
|Common Name ||Papaya|
|Height ||Up to 30 feet|
|Flower Colour ||Yellow, orange or cream|
|Bloom Time ||All year round (Varies according to climate and other basic things)|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Avoid sandy and sticky or heavy clay soils
Apply fertilizer twice a year, first at the beginning of monsoon and second in the later part
For the attack of spider mites, aphids, grasshoppers use the prophylactic sprays
Papaya Nanha Munha care
- It grows in tropical and subtropical climates
- Select a sunny and sheltered place in your garden
- You can't start them in pots as they prone to damage while transplanting
- You can start sowing in the spring, monsoon, and autumn
- Dig a hole half a meter across and fill it with a mixture of compost and soil
- The pits are filled with topsoil along with 20 kg of farmyard manure, 1 kg neem cake and 1 kg bone meal
- Sprinkle few seeds and cover lightly with potting mixture
- A spacing of 1
- 8 x 1
- 8 m is ideal
|Sunlight ||Full sun|
|Soil ||Other than sandy and sticky or heavy clay soils, well-drained|
|Temperature ||25 to 35 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||NPK in the ratio of 10-6-10|
|Harvest Season ||All year round|
Papaya Nanha Munha uses
- High nutritive and medicinal properties
- Raw fruit can be used in cooking and ripen fruit is in the use of juices and salad
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do papaya nanha munha grow?
On average papaya nanha munha grows Up to 30 feet
What color are papaya nanha munha ?
A papaya nanha munha plant bears flowers of color Yellow, orange or cream
How hard is papaya nanha munha to grow?
A papaya nanha munha is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a papaya nanha munha need?
A papaya nanha munha prefers Full sun
How much water does a papaya nanha munha need?
A papaya nanha munha prefers watering Low
What kind of soil does a papaya nanha munha need?
Other than sandy and sticky or heavy clay soils, well-drained
What temperature does a papaya nanha munha like?
How should I fertilize my papaya nanha munha ?
NPK in the ratio of 10-6-10
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Thursday, 20 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in