About Nyctanthes arbor
Nyctanthes arbor-tristis is a species of Nyctanthes, native to South Asia and Southeast Asia. Nyctanthes arbor-tristis is a shrub or a small tree growing to 10 m tall, with flaky grey bark.
|Height ||8 to 12 feet|
|Flower Colour ||White|
|Bloom Time ||Seasonal bloomer|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more flowers instead of using the energy to make seeds
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects
Nyctanthes arbor care
- Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Soil ||Well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||15-25 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Nyctanthes arbor uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do nyctanthes arbor grow?
On average nyctanthes arbor grows 8 to 12 feet
What color are nyctanthes arbor?
A nyctanthes arbor plant bears flowers of color White
How hard is nyctanthes arbor to grow?
A nyctanthes arbor is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a nyctanthes arbor need?
A nyctanthes arbor prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a nyctanthes arbor need?
A nyctanthes arbor prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a nyctanthes arbor need?
What temperature does a nyctanthes arbor like?
How should I fertilize my nyctanthes arbor?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Thursday, 12 March 2020
Sunday, 01 March 2020
Thursday, 20 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in