About Celosia plumosa Red
Gomphrena is a warm-season annual plant. Butterflies are attacked on flowers. Gomphrena flower is used as a cut flower or dried flower. Dried flower is simply hanging them upside down in a well-ventilated place, and you will have colour to enjoy all winter.
|Common Name ||globe amaranth|
|Height || 1.00 to 2.00 feet|
|Flower Colour ||Red|
|Bloom Time ||June to frost|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow |
Planting and care
- Water in very dry conditions
Celosia plumosa Red care
- Sow gomphrena seeds as an indoor plant to get a head start, or outdoors where you want the plants to grow at about the time of your last spring frost
|Sunlight ||Full Sun to Partial Shade|
|Soil ||well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||70 F to 75 F.|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||June to frost|
Celosia plumosa Red special feature
Borders, rock gardens, cutting gardens, annual beds or containers. Also useful as an edge.
Celosia plumosa Red uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Plant is laxative, stomachic, carminative, astringent, depurative, emetic and good diuretic; found efficacious in renal dropsies and general anasarca
- Also used in coughs, pneumonia, rheumatism, piles, boils, skin eruptions, kidney stone and colic
- Note:Use only after consulting the specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do celosia plumosa red grow?
On average celosia plumosa red grows 1.00 to 2.00 feet
What color are celosia plumosa red ?
A celosia plumosa red plant bears flowers of color Red
How hard is celosia plumosa red to grow?
A celosia plumosa red is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a celosia plumosa red need?
A celosia plumosa red prefers Full Sun to Partial Shade
How much water does a celosia plumosa red need?
A celosia plumosa red prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a celosia plumosa red need?
What temperature does a celosia plumosa red like?
How should I fertilize my celosia plumosa red ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Monday, 16 March 2020
Tuesday, 03 March 2020
Monday, 24 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in