About Amaranthus Cadatus Red
Amaranthus caudatus mixed is a very usefully as a temporary shrub. Amaranthus caudatus is a species of annual flowering plant. It goes by common names such as love-lies-bleeding, pendant amaranth, tassel flower, velvet flower, foxtail amaranth, and Quilete.
|Common Name ||Love-lies-bleeding, Pendant amaranth, Tassel flower, Velvet flower, Foxtail amaranth, and Quilete|
|Height ||2.00 to 4.00 feet|
|Flower Colour ||Red|
|Bloom Time ||July to frost|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow |
Planting and care
- Every leaf has a growth bud, so removing old flower blossoms encourages the plant to make more foliage instead of using the energy to make seeds
- Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects
- Watering should be done early in the morning when the soil is dry
Amaranthus Cadatus Red care
- Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day
- Plants grown in the weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually
- Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and do not crowd them
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Soil ||well-drained soil |
|Temperature ||68 F to 70 F|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||July to frost|
Amaranthus Cadatus Red special feature
May be used in beds or borders. Interesting edging along walks or paths.
Amaranthus Cadatus Red uses
- Amaranthus plant use as an ornamental plant or indoor plant
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do amaranthus cadatus red grow?
On average amaranthus cadatus red grows 2.00 to 4.00 feet
What color are amaranthus cadatus red ?
A amaranthus cadatus red plant bears flowers of color Red
How hard is amaranthus cadatus red to grow?
A amaranthus cadatus red is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a amaranthus cadatus red need?
A amaranthus cadatus red prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a amaranthus cadatus red need?
A amaranthus cadatus red prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a amaranthus cadatus red need?
What temperature does a amaranthus cadatus red like?
How should I fertilize my amaranthus cadatus red ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Saturday, 14 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Monday, 10 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in