|Common Name ||Petunia|
|Height ||Up to 10 inches|
|Flower Colour ||Varies|
|Bloom Time ||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Avoid over watering
- Petunias grow best in full sun, although they will tolerate dappled shade, especially in hot conditions
- Prune back to maintain shape and remove damaged or dead plant parts
An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigor
Petunia grandiflora Mixed Color care
- You start the sowing indoor in the late summer
- Sprinkle evenly on the seed potting-mix
- This potting mix should be soil-less
- Press them gently without covering completely
- Seeds will need sunlight to sprout
- Spray some water and cover with the plastic to keep soil moist
- Keep this set in the bright location and if possible, on a heat tray
- At a start, provide the temperature between a range of 22 to 24 degrees C
- After sprouting, change it to lower side of temperature range
- Remove plastic wrap and keep in indirect sunlight to set
|Sunlight ||Partial sun to full sun|
|Soil ||Well-draining, slightly moist soil|
|Fertilizer ||Prefer an organic fertilizer.|
Petunia grandiflora Mixed Color special feature
Attracts Birds; Good for containers; Low maintenance
Petunia grandiflora Mixed Color uses
- It can be generally kept indoor and in terrace area
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do petunia grandiflora mixed color grow?
On average petunia grandiflora mixed color grows Up to 10 inches
What color are petunia grandiflora mixed color ?
A petunia grandiflora mixed color plant bears flowers of color Varies
How hard is petunia grandiflora mixed color to grow?
A petunia grandiflora mixed color is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a petunia grandiflora mixed color need?
A petunia grandiflora mixed color prefers Partial sun to full sun
How much water does a petunia grandiflora mixed color need?
A petunia grandiflora mixed color prefers watering Moderate
What kind of soil does a petunia grandiflora mixed color need?
Well-draining, slightly moist soil
How should I fertilize my petunia grandiflora mixed color ?
Prefer an organic fertilizer.
Saturday, 14 March 2020
Sunday, 01 March 2020
Monday, 24 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in