About France Beans Selection 9
Foliage grows well in shade, but plants need good sun for best flowering. It blooms on new growth, so early spring pruning will not affect the flowering. Vines must be grown on sturdy structures because mature plants produce considerable weight.
|Common Name || Egyptian kidney bean, Indian bean|
|Height ||12.00 to 15.00 feet|
|Flower Colour ||Oange, red |
|Bloom Time ||Summer, Rainy Season|
|Difficulty Level ||easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Feed plants on a regular basis before and throughout the blooming cycle (avoid chemical fertilizers and pesticides if you’re harvesting for the kitchen)
- Once a month between April and July, apply a balanced granular fertilizer (5-10-5 or 5-10-10)
- Allow ¾ to 1 cup for each bush, and sprinkle it around the drip line, not against the stem
France Beans Selection 9 care
- Plant where they will receive a minimum of 5 to 6 hours of full sun per day
- Plants grown in weak sun may not die at once, but they weaken gradually
- Give them plenty of organic matter when planting and don’t crowd them
- Wear sturdy gloves to protect your hands from prickly thorns
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Soil ||well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer (Vermicompost, Stear Meal,Neem Cake )|
|Harvest Season ||Summer, Rainy Season|
France Beans Selection 9 special feature
Woodland gardens, naturalized areas.
Provides quick cover for fences, trellises, walls or other structures in the landscape.
Also may be grown along the ground to camouflage rock piles or old tree stumps.
Good vine for hot, dry sites. Needs lots of room. Excellent for hummingbird gardens.
France Beans Selection 9 uses
- Bean pods are effective in lowing blood sugar levels and can be used (with the concurrence of a doctor) for mild cases of diabetes
- A bean pod diet for this purpose would mean eating 9-16 lb
- of pods per week (they can be cooked like vegetables)
- Dried pods are particularly to be used in conjunction or rotation with other efficacious herbs
- Note: Use only after consulting the specialist
- Immature pods are used for a culinary purpose, frozen or canned
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do france beans selection 9 grow?
On average france beans selection 9 grows 12.00 to 15.00 feet
What color are france beans selection 9 ?
A france beans selection 9 plant bears flowers of color Oange, red
How hard is france beans selection 9 to grow?
A france beans selection 9 is easy to grow
How much sunlight does a france beans selection 9 need?
A france beans selection 9 prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a france beans selection 9 need?
A france beans selection 9 prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a france beans selection 9 need?
What temperature does a france beans selection 9 like?
How should I fertilize my france beans selection 9 ?
Apply any organic fertilizer (Vermicompost, Stear Meal,Neem Cake )
Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Monday, 24 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in