About Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported
Chard is a leafy green vegetable often used in Mediterranean cooking. In the Flavescens-Group-cultivars, the leaf stalks are large and are often prepared separately from the leaf blade.
|Common Name ||Swiss Chard, Silverbeet, Silver Beet, Leaf Beet, Seakale Beet, Spinach Beet|
|Height ||Up to 1.50 feet|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10am
You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
Fertilize a plant mostly in the spring season
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported care
- Sow seeds outdoors in late spring or early summer, when the temperature range around 21 degrees C
- For an earlier start in spring, sow the seeds indoors or on a sunny windowsill
- Place the seeds on top of the soil
- Water the seeds with the sprayer
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Soil ||Well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported special feature
Edible garden vegetable for a harvest of underground beets and/or leaves
Swiss Chard Bright Yellow Imported uses
- Swiss chard is a member of the chenopod plant family, which includes other beneficial foods such as beets, spinach, and quinoa
- Chenopod vegetables have been used for their medicinal purposes for centuries in traditional forms of folk medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do swiss chard bright yellow imported grow?
On average swiss chard bright yellow imported grows Up to 1.50 feet
How hard is swiss chard bright yellow imported to grow?
A swiss chard bright yellow imported is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a swiss chard bright yellow imported need?
A swiss chard bright yellow imported prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a swiss chard bright yellow imported need?
A swiss chard bright yellow imported prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a swiss chard bright yellow imported need?
What temperature does a swiss chard bright yellow imported like?
How should I fertilize my swiss chard bright yellow imported ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Thursday, 12 March 2020
Wednesday, 04 March 2020
Saturday, 22 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in