About Yard Long Imported Beans
Easily grown in average, dry to medium, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade. Tolerates full shade. Prefers moist, humusy soils in part shade. Plant 12-18" apart to cover large areas.
|Common Name ||Asparagus Bean, Snake Bean, Chinese Long Bean|
|Height || 0.25 to 0.50 feet|
|Flower Colour ||blue|
|Bloom Time ||May to June|
|Difficulty Level ||easy to grow|
Planting and care
- plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area
Yard Long Imported Beans care
- Plants do not thrive in Zones 9 to 10 without a period of refrigeration; they need a cold, dormant period
- Select a site with soil that drains well
- How can you tell? After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out
- Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Watering ||Dry to medium|
|Soil ||well-drained soil |
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||After two months from planting.|
Yard Long Imported Beans special feature
Versatile ground cover.1 Packet contains 30 seeds of Yard Long Imported Beans - Seeds.
Yard Long Imported Beans uses
- The pods contain large quantities of soluble and insoluble fibers
- Since the entire green pod is eaten as in french-beans, sufficient amount of dietary fiber is obtained in the diet
- Dietary-fiber helps to protect the mucousa colon by decreasing its exposure time to toxic substances as well as by binding to cancer-causing chemicals in the colon
- it is used in cooking as vegetable
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do yard long imported beans grow?
On average yard long imported beans grows 0.25 to 0.50 feet
What color are yard long imported beans ?
A yard long imported beans plant bears flowers of color blue
How hard is yard long imported beans to grow?
A yard long imported beans is easy to grow
How much sunlight does a yard long imported beans need?
A yard long imported beans prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a yard long imported beans need?
A yard long imported beans prefers watering Dry to medium
What kind of soil does a yard long imported beans need?
What temperature does a yard long imported beans like?
How should I fertilize my yard long imported beans ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Friday, 13 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Monday, 10 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in