About Spinach F1 Hybrid
Spinach F1 Palco is an established favourite, it grows slowly, is high yielding and slow to bolt and is therefore very suitable for summer cultivation. It produces quality, dark green leaves, throughout the season.
Sow directly outdoors from March to September, it can also be overwintered with later sowings under glass. Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more versatile in both its nutrition and its ability to be eaten raw or cooked.
|Common Name ||Spinacia oleracea|
|Height ||20cm (8")|
|Flower Colour ||green|
|Bloom Time ||spring as well as fall and winter season|
|Difficulty Level ||easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Keep well watered to avoid bolting (running to seed)
Spinach F1 Hybrid care
- The best growing technique for spring and summer crops is to sow direct into prepared seed beds in the kitchen garden or greenhouse border
- Grow at closer density for baby leaf
- Tip a small amount of seed into your hand, take a pinch and spread thinly along the trench
- Cover with soil, label and water
|Sunlight ||Full Sun|
|Watering ||Water Regularly.|
|Soil ||well-drained soil Or Loamy Soil|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||Spring sowings should be ready to be picked in 40 to 50 days. Harvest in the morning. Take what you need by cutting leaves from the outside of the plant, taking care to avoid damage to the roots. |
Spinach F1 Hybrid special feature
Spinach leaves give shades of green when used as a natural dye.
Spinach F1 Hybrid uses
- Extraordinarily high in vitamin C and rich in riboflavin, one portion of cooked spinach also contains a very high level of vitamin A, folate, magnesium, potassium, as well as vitamins E, B6, and thiamine
- Spinach can be eaten raw in cold or warm salads or cooked and used as a side dish, in soups or pasta sauces
- It is popular in egg dishes such as soufflés, omelettes or quiches
- The classic dish, Eggs Benedict, includes spinach
- Boil, microwave, steam, stir fry
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do spinach f1 hybrid grow?
On average spinach f1 hybrid grows 20cm (8")
What color are spinach f1 hybrid ?
A spinach f1 hybrid plant bears flowers of color green
How hard is spinach f1 hybrid to grow?
A spinach f1 hybrid is easy to grow
How much sunlight does a spinach f1 hybrid need?
A spinach f1 hybrid prefers Full Sun
How much water does a spinach f1 hybrid need?
A spinach f1 hybrid prefers watering Water Regularly.
What kind of soil does a spinach f1 hybrid need?
well-drained soil Or Loamy Soil
What temperature does a spinach f1 hybrid like?
How should I fertilize my spinach f1 hybrid ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Friday, 28 February 2020
Saturday, 15 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in