About Dwarf Bean Golden Teepee
Phaseolus vulgaris L. is the scientific name of Dwarf Bean. This variety is an vegetable that typically grows as an Annual/Perennial. All varieties bear alternate, green or purple leaves, which are divided into three oval, smooth-edged leaflets.
The white, pink, or purple flowers are about 1 cm long, and they give way to pods.
|Common Name ||Common bean,french beans, string beans, snap beans, and snaps|
|Height ||Up to 50 cm|
|Flower Colour ||White, pink, or purple |
|Bloom Time ||Winter|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Water regularly
- Provide a compost mulch around the base of bean plants to combat dry periods
Soil temperature should be kept higher than 16 degrees C / 61 degrees F to ensure good germination
Dwarf Bean Golden Teepee care
- It is ideal for Patio, Kitchen Garden, Greenhouse
- Sow dwarf bean seeds indoors from mid April, or direct sow outdoors from late May to July
- Keep the depth of 4 to 5 cm
- Germination may takes 7 to 10 days
- It grows well in little acidic soil
- Gradually acclimatize them to outdoor conditions
- Alternatively direct sow dwarf green beans outdoors when the soil as warmed
- Sow 2 bean seeds per station at a depth of 5cm and a distance of 23cm apart
- Plant dwarf beans in rows that are 45cm apart
|Sunlight ||Full sun|
|Watering ||Water moderately|
|Fertilizer ||Use phosphorus and potassium rich organic fertilizer.|
|Harvest Season ||Beans may be ready in 50 to 60 days for harvesting.|
Dwarf Bean Golden Teepee special feature
Unripe pods and seeds
Dwarf Bean Golden Teepee uses
- It is a part of a food system
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do dwarf bean golden teepee grow?
On average dwarf bean golden teepee grows Up to 50 cm
What color are dwarf bean golden teepee ?
A dwarf bean golden teepee plant bears flowers of color White, pink, or purple
How hard is dwarf bean golden teepee to grow?
A dwarf bean golden teepee is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a dwarf bean golden teepee need?
A dwarf bean golden teepee prefers Full sun
How much water does a dwarf bean golden teepee need?
A dwarf bean golden teepee prefers watering Water moderately
How should I fertilize my dwarf bean golden teepee ?
Use phosphorus and potassium rich organic fertilizer.
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Thursday, 05 March 2020
Thursday, 13 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in