Tolerant of pruning and shearing. Little Gem is noted for requiring little pruning. Avoid cultivating around plants because they have shallow roots. Roots appreciate a good mulch (1-2 ").
|Common Name ||Indian Round Gourd, Apple Gourd, Indian Baby Pumpkin|
|Height ||1.50 to 2.00 feet|
|Flower Colour ||green|
|Bloom Time ||April|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Required a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area
- Tinda need a cold, dormant period
- Select a site with soil that drains well
- After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out
- Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential
|Sunlight ||Full sun to part shade|
|Soil ||well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||25 to 35 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||2 weeks|
Tinda special feature
Tinda is a small vegetable, looks like a cross between a green apple and a pumpkin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do tinda grow?
On average tinda grows 1.50 to 2.00 feet
What color are tinda ?
A tinda plant bears flowers of color green
How hard is tinda to grow?
How much sunlight does a tinda need?
A tinda prefers Full sun to part shade
How much water does a tinda need?
A tinda prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a tinda need?
What temperature does a tinda like?
How should I fertilize my tinda ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Monday, 16 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Friday, 14 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in