About Pepper Pimento L
Pepper Pimento is one of the most popular vegetables grown in home gardens. There is now a much wider variety of peppers to choose from with different colors and even different shapes. Peppers are a tender, warm-season crop.
They resist most pests and offer something for everyone: spicy, sweet or hot, and a variety of colors, shapes, and sizes.
|Common Name ||Pepper Pimento
|Height ||Up to 3 feet |
|Flower Colour ||White|
|Bloom Time ||Year round|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch
- Apply the organic fertilizer at the time of planting and flowering bud stage
- Grow the plant in a partial sunlight
Pepper Pimento L care
- Best sowing season of pepper pimento plant in the spring season
- Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat
- After sowing watering should be done as sprinkler manner
|Sunlight ||Partial sun|
|Soil ||Sandy loam soil|
|Temperature ||18 to 35 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer.|
Pepper Pimento L special feature
Pepper Pimento L uses
- Can be sliced and seeded and used raw in salads
Will freeze successfully without blanching if seeded and sliced
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do pepper pimento l grow?
On average pepper pimento l grows Up to 3 feet
What color are pepper pimento l ?
A pepper pimento l plant bears flowers of color White
How hard is pepper pimento l to grow?
A pepper pimento l is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a pepper pimento l need?
A pepper pimento l prefers Partial sun
How much water does a pepper pimento l need?
A pepper pimento l prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a pepper pimento l need?
What temperature does a pepper pimento l like?
How should I fertilize my pepper pimento l ?
Apply any organic fertilizer.
Monday, 16 March 2020
Thursday, 05 March 2020
Friday, 21 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in