About Peas PV 10
Green peas are a garden favourite. Whether you grow English peas for shelling, or edible-podded snow and snap peas, there s nothing like the taste of fresh, sweet peas in spring.
Fresh peas picked straight from the garden are a revelation! Once you’ve tasted how sweet they really taste, you’ll never want to eat frozen peas again. Better still, growing pea plants is incredibly easy and you can achieve a good yield in a small space. In fact, you can even grow them in containers on the patio for a really space-saving crop.
|Common Name ||garden pea, field pea, spring pea|
|Height ||Up to 2 metre|
|Flower Colour ||Red-purple, white|
|Bloom Time ||Winters|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy|
Planting and care
- Water sparsely unless the plants are wilting
Peas PV 10 care
- The flat bed is prepared with mixing FYM
- Seed spacing is 45 X 20 cm
- After sowing, water should be given
|Sunlight ||Full Sun, Partial Sun.|
|Soil ||Well-drained soil with a pH range of 5.8 to 7.0.|
|Temperature ||40 t0 50 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic manure.|
|Harvest Season ||Peas are ready to harvest in approximately 60-70 days.|
Peas PV 10 special feature
Pea is easily grow.
Peas PV 10 uses
- Weight Management: Peas are low fats but lots of protein, fibre and micro-nutrients
- Blood sugar regulation: High fibre slows and protein slows down how fast sugars are digested
- Heart disease prevention: The generous amounts of vitamin B1 and folate, B2, B3, and B6 reduce homocysteine levels which are a risk factor for heart disease
- Pea greens are at their best simply sauteed in a bit of olive oil or grapeseed oil
- Some browned garlic or shallots add a nice bit of sweetness, and a squirt of lemon juice at the end highlight the bright, clean flavor of pea greens
- Pea greens are also delicious added to soups, where their great leafy volume cooks down into lovely green ribbons
- Before cooking pea greens, look them over and cut or snap off any tough ends
- You can cut them up to make them easier to eat after they re cooked
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do peas pv 10 grow?
On average peas pv 10 grows Up to 2 metre
What color are peas pv 10 ?
A peas pv 10 plant bears flowers of color Red-purple, white
How hard is peas pv 10 to grow?
How much sunlight does a peas pv 10 need?
A peas pv 10 prefers Full Sun, Partial Sun.
How much water does a peas pv 10 need?
A peas pv 10 prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a peas pv 10 need?
Well-drained soil with a pH range of 5.8 to 7.0.
What temperature does a peas pv 10 like?
How should I fertilize my peas pv 10 ?
Apply any organic manure.
Thursday, 12 March 2020
Friday, 28 February 2020
Sunday, 16 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in