About Petunia grandiflora Red
The seeds are tiny dark brown balls. There are many seeds in a pod. This cultivar variety of Petunia (Grandiflora) has the largest flowers, up to 4 inches in diameter. Petunia seeds are very small and need lots of light in order to germinate.
|Common Name ||Grandiflora, Supercascade Series Petunia|
|Height ||Up to 14 inches|
|Flower Colour ||Rose-pink|
|Bloom Time ||Spring, Summer, Fall|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy yo grow|
Planting and care
- They need well-draining, slightly moist soil
Regular deadheading also improves their appearance
An early and midsummer application of high-phosphorus fertilizer improves both blooms and vigor
Dead petals should be pruned so that the younger branches can flourish
Petunia grandiflora Red care
- Petunias do best in full sun but can handle partial shade, especially in hotter areas
- They need at least five hours of sunlight every day
- You can use 2 parts of hummus and leaf mold, 2 parts of decomposed manure, 1 part of sand and 2 parts of peat
- Incorporate into the soil to a depth of six to eight inches
- One day before sowing, water the soil well
- Mix the seeds with sand and pour them onto the soil, flatten the soil and spray it well with water
- Cover the container with glass or plastic foil and keep at a temperature of 20-25 degrees C
- Give some air too
- When your seedlings get their first leaves you can remove the glass, add a layer of sand to the ground and reduce watering
When the sprouts get 3 to 4 leaves, pick them off and transplant them
- They should be planted 12 inches apart
|Sunlight ||Most varieties prefer full sun|
|Watering ||Water them regularly|
|Soil ||Loose, light and nutrient-rich soi; They need well-draining, slightly moist soil. |
|Temperature ||The warm area and let them grow on in cooler temperatures|
|Fertilizer ||Fertilize your plants monthly to ensure good growth. Use any organic fertilizer.|
Petunia grandiflora Red special feature
Attracts Birds, Fragrance, Good for Containers, Low Maintenance
Petunia grandiflora Red uses
- It is generally kept in partial shade and in terrace area
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do petunia grandiflora red grow?
On average petunia grandiflora red grows Up to 14 inches
What color are petunia grandiflora red ?
A petunia grandiflora red plant bears flowers of color Rose-pink
How hard is petunia grandiflora red to grow?
A petunia grandiflora red is Easy yo grow
How much sunlight does a petunia grandiflora red need?
A petunia grandiflora red prefers Most varieties prefer full sun
How much water does a petunia grandiflora red need?
A petunia grandiflora red prefers watering Water them regularly
What kind of soil does a petunia grandiflora red need?
Loose, light and nutrient-rich soi; They need well-draining, slightly moist soil.
What temperature does a petunia grandiflora red like?
The warm area and let them grow on in cooler temperatures
How should I fertilize my petunia grandiflora red ?
Fertilize your plants monthly to ensure good growth. Use any organic fertilizer.
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Saturday, 29 February 2020
Thursday, 20 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in