About Cockscomb Mixed Color
Cockscomb is heat loving, drought resistance plant.Cockscomb is planted during the warm season.
|Common Name ||Cockscomb, velvet flower, Woolflower, Brain Celosia |
|Height ||versatile in height|
|Flower Colour ||Varies|
|Bloom Time ||Throughout the year.|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- First bloom of cockscomb, pinch the bloom to promote the branching and bunch flowers
- When the soil feels dry, give water
Cockscomb Mixed Color care
- Seeds are sow during spring in outdoor or indoor condition
- 3 to 4 seeds are sown in peat pot containing
- the pot are lightly moisture and covered with plastic wrap
- Plastic wrap is removed at once in a day
- Seeds are germinate 10 to 15 days
|Sunlight ||Full sun, partial sun|
|Soil ||Riched and well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||60 degree F|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer |
|Harvest Season ||Throughout the year.|
Cockscomb Mixed Color special feature
Cockscomb flowers are bloom with a compacted crested head 2-5 inches across.
Cockscomb Mixed Color uses
- Cockscomb plant is used as the border plant or planted between taller plant
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do cockscomb mixed color grow?
On average cockscomb mixed color grows versatile in height
What color are cockscomb mixed color ?
A cockscomb mixed color plant bears flowers of color Varies
How hard is cockscomb mixed color to grow?
A cockscomb mixed color is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a cockscomb mixed color need?
A cockscomb mixed color prefers Full sun, partial sun
How much water does a cockscomb mixed color need?
A cockscomb mixed color prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a cockscomb mixed color need?
Riched and well-drained soil
What temperature does a cockscomb mixed color like?
How should I fertilize my cockscomb mixed color ?
Use any organic fertilizer
Saturday, 14 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Thursday, 20 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in