About Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesn't matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
|Common Name ||Zinnia, Dahlia Flowered|
|Height ||Up to 24 inches.|
|Flower Colour ||Yellow|
|Bloom Time ||Summer|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to cultivate.|
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condition
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow care
- The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0
- 5 cm deep
- The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5
- 5 to 7
|Sunlight ||Full sun.|
|Soil ||Rich, well-drained soil.|
|Temperature ||25 to 40 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||Summer|
Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow special feature
Petals are attractive
Zinnia F1 Tall Yellow uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do zinnia f1 tall yellow grow?
On average zinnia f1 tall yellow grows Up to 24 inches.
What color are zinnia f1 tall yellow ?
A zinnia f1 tall yellow plant bears flowers of color Yellow
How hard is zinnia f1 tall yellow to grow?
A zinnia f1 tall yellow is Easy to cultivate.
How much sunlight does a zinnia f1 tall yellow need?
A zinnia f1 tall yellow prefers Full sun.
How much water does a zinnia f1 tall yellow need?
A zinnia f1 tall yellow prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a zinnia f1 tall yellow need?
What temperature does a zinnia f1 tall yellow like?
How should I fertilize my zinnia f1 tall yellow ?
Use any organic fertilizer
Thursday, 12 March 2020
Thursday, 05 March 2020
Friday, 07 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in