About Zinnia Liliput Mixed Color
They are warm season annual flowers that bloom with abandon and require only minimum care. It doesn't matter how hot the summer gets, zinnia plants just keep on blooming.
|Common Name ||Zinnia, Dahlia Flowered|
|Height ||Up to 24 inches.|
|Flower Colour ||Mix Color|
|Bloom Time ||Summer|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to cultivate.|
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Zinnia
- Avoid extreme cold condition
- Water a plant when the soil feels dry to touch
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season
- You should remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw in the garbage collector
Zinnia Liliput Mixed Color care
- The seeds can be sown directly in the field with 0
- 5 cm deep
- The potting mix should humus rich, pH range from 5
- 5 to 7
|Sunlight ||Full sun.|
|Soil ||Rich, well-drained soil.|
|Temperature ||25 to 40 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||Summer|
Zinnia Liliput Mixed Color special feature
Petals are attractive
Zinnia Liliput Mixed Color uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do zinnia liliput mixed color grow?
On average zinnia liliput mixed color grows Up to 24 inches.
What color are zinnia liliput mixed color ?
A zinnia liliput mixed color plant bears flowers of color Mix Color
How hard is zinnia liliput mixed color to grow?
A zinnia liliput mixed color is Easy to cultivate.
How much sunlight does a zinnia liliput mixed color need?
A zinnia liliput mixed color prefers Full sun.
How much water does a zinnia liliput mixed color need?
A zinnia liliput mixed color prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a zinnia liliput mixed color need?
What temperature does a zinnia liliput mixed color like?
How should I fertilize my zinnia liliput mixed color ?
Use any organic fertilizer
Monday, 16 March 2020
Tuesday, 03 March 2020
Saturday, 22 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in