About Ipomoea Morning Glory
Morning glorie is an annual climber with slender stems, heart-shaped leaves, and trumpet-shaped flowers. Bloom the flowers continuously from early summer to the early fall season. They are common outdoor vines, especially used as ground covers, either in tropical regions or temperate areas.
|Common Name ||Morning glory|
|Height ||Up to 10 ft|
|Flower Colour ||Red|
|Bloom Time ||May through September.|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Prune the plant in spring
- Watering should be done early in the morning if the soil feels dry to touch
- Once plants have reached about six inches or so in height, you may want to provide some type of support for the vine to twine around
- Apply organic fertilizer in spring and early monsoon season
Ipomoea Morning Glory care
- Best sowing season of Ipomoea is the spring season
- Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1) at the time of sowing
- Grow annuals in a full to partial sunlight
- Plant in moderately fertile, well-drained soil
|Sunlight ||Full sun, Partial sun,|
|Soil || Loamy soil, Sandy soil|
|Temperature ||20 to 35 degrees C|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Ipomoea Morning Glory special feature
This plant is best suitable for a pergola and arches.
Ipomoea Morning Glory uses
- Ipomoea can be grown in the greenhouse or outdoors as annuals over a pergola or archway, or as a groundcover
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do ipomoea morning glory grow?
On average ipomoea morning glory grows Up to 10 ft
What color are ipomoea morning glory ?
A ipomoea morning glory plant bears flowers of color Red
How hard is ipomoea morning glory to grow?
A ipomoea morning glory is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a ipomoea morning glory need?
A ipomoea morning glory prefers Full sun, Partial sun,
How much water does a ipomoea morning glory need?
A ipomoea morning glory prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a ipomoea morning glory need?
What temperature does a ipomoea morning glory like?
How should I fertilize my ipomoea morning glory ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Saturday, 14 March 2020
Wednesday, 04 March 2020
Monday, 24 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in