About Vinca Rosea Pink
Vinca is an evergreen plant with flowering throughout the year in the tropical and Subtropical region. It required minimum care.
|Common Name ||Madagascar periwinkle, Rose periwinkle, Rosy periwinkle, Vinca, Old maid, Cape periwinkle|
|Height ||up to 100 to 120 cm |
|Flower Colour ||Pink|
|Bloom Time ||Throughout the year|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and light fertilizer to Vinca
Vinca Rosea Pink care
- Vinca seeds can be grown by either direct sowing or transplanting with 0
- 5 cm deep
- Potting mixture should be Humus-rich and well drained
- Keep the seed spacing 1 to 1
- 5 cm
- and for a mature plant (seedling), the spacing is 45*20
|Sunlight ||Full sunlight|
|Soil ||Prefer the deep loam or laterite or sandy loam soil with medium fertile. Soil pH 6 to 7.5.|
|Temperature ||25 to 35 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||Vinca is harvested throughout the year. Other plants part of leaves, roots, stem are harvested for medicinal use.|
Vinca Rosea Pink special feature
Flowers are very attractive.
Vinca Rosea Pink uses
- Vinca is used as an evergreen ornamental plant
- Medical properties of vinca are Antibacterial, Antivenom
- Note: Use only after Cosulting your Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do vinca rosea pink grow?
On average vinca rosea pink grows up to 100 to 120 cm
What color are vinca rosea pink ?
A vinca rosea pink plant bears flowers of color Pink
How hard is vinca rosea pink to grow?
A vinca rosea pink is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a vinca rosea pink need?
A vinca rosea pink prefers Full sunlight
How much water does a vinca rosea pink need?
A vinca rosea pink prefers watering Moderate
What kind of soil does a vinca rosea pink need?
Prefer the deep loam or laterite or sandy loam soil with medium fertile. Soil pH 6 to 7.5.
What temperature does a vinca rosea pink like?
How should I fertilize my vinca rosea pink ?
Use any organic fertilizer
Saturday, 14 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Sunday, 23 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in