About Zinnia F1 Tall Pink
Zinnias have bright, solitary, daisy-like flower heads on a single, erect stem. The most common zinnia is "dahlia-flowered" and grows up to three feet. Other types are "cactus-flowered."One of the easy to grow annual flower, Zinnias bloom from mid-summer all the way until frost.
zinnias come in an array of colors, multi-colors and hues. Zinnias come as yellow, orange, white, red, rose, pink, purple, lilac and multi-colored blooms. Zinnia varieties include both miniatures and giants that range from about a foot to over three feet tal.
|Common Name ||The Zinnia species with small, orange flowers is Zinnia augustifolia, while the species with red, purple, or yellow petals is Zinnia peruviana.|
|Height ||18 to 24 inches.|
|Flower Colour ||Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Purple, White, Multicolor|
|Bloom Time ||Summer|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy.|
Planting and care
- Zinnia care may also include watering in the early morning, which allows the foliage and flowers ample time to dry off before nightfall
Zinnias should be planted 12-24" apart in rich, well drained garden soil
They require full sun to bloom,
but will appreciate a little afternoon shade in the hottest regions
Zinnias dislike having wet foliage, so if possible, they should be watered with a soaker hose
Once established, your Zinnia will only need watering during extended periods of drought
They should be planted where they have good air circulation to help prevent powdery mildew
Feed every 4-6 weeks with a balanced, all purpose fertilizer
Deadhead regularly to keep plants flowering until fall
Zinnia F1 Tall Pink care
- Zinnia leaves are opposite and usually stalkless (sessile), with a shape ranging from linear to ovate, and pale to middle green in color
- The flowers have a range of appearances, from a single row of petals, to a dome shape, with the colors white, chartreuse, yellow, orange, red, purple, and lilac
- Zinnias seem especially favored by butterflies, and many gardeners add zinnias specifically to attract them
|Sunlight ||Full sun.|
|Watering ||Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, for young plants. Mature zinnias require less watering, as grown flowers are somewhat drought tolerant.|
|Soil ||Rich, well-drained soil.|
|Temperature ||above 50 F. (10 C).|
|Fertilizer ||A 5-10-5 fertilizer in mid season will help to keep zinnia plants growing strongly.|
Zinnia F1 Tall Pink uses
- Use in an annual or mixed border
- Smaller zinnias are suitable for edging, window boxes or other containers
- The narrow-leaf zinnia also works well in hanging baskets
- Zinnias are very popular for cut flowers
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do zinnia f1 tall pink grow?
On average zinnia f1 tall pink grows 18 to 24 inches.
What color are zinnia f1 tall pink ?
A zinnia f1 tall pink plant bears flowers of color Red, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Purple, White, Multicolor
How hard is zinnia f1 tall pink to grow?
A zinnia f1 tall pink is Easy.
How much sunlight does a zinnia f1 tall pink need?
A zinnia f1 tall pink prefers Full sun.
How much water does a zinnia f1 tall pink need?
A zinnia f1 tall pink prefers watering Keep the soil moist, but not soggy, for young plants. Mature zinnias require less watering, as grown flowers are somewhat drought tolerant.
What kind of soil does a zinnia f1 tall pink need?
What temperature does a zinnia f1 tall pink like?
How should I fertilize my zinnia f1 tall pink ?
A 5-10-5 fertilizer in mid season will help to keep zinnia plants growing strongly.
Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Tuesday, 03 March 2020
Saturday, 15 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in