About Kochia Childsii
The plant is dark green when young and turns red as it matures. The erect, striated stems are light green and much branched of Kochia. Small green flower and seed are developed at the leaf axils.
|Common Name ||Kochia|
|Height ||1 to 7 ft|
|Flower Colour ||Green|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and fertilizer to Kochia
Kochia Childsii care
- Seeds are sowing into the seedbed or the pot in the spring
- At the time of sowing, nitrogen is applied in the soil at the rate of 25 to 45 kg per acre
- In the potting mix, add nitrogen-based organic fertilizer in small quantity
- Before sowing seeds are soaked in water for a day
- Seed is sown 2 cm deep
- After sowing the seeds water should be applied to the pot or seedbed
- The pot is kept in light areas
- When seedlings are ready for planting, plant in the main field or potted in the pot
|Sunlight ||Full sunlight|
|Watering ||Moderately |
|Soil ||Alkaline Soil with pH 6.5 to 8.|
|Temperature ||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer.|
|Harvest Season ||Cutting the tops off the Kochia plants to harvest will allow three or four harvests per season.|
Kochia Childsii special feature
Kochia bushy plant enhances the beauty of the garden. Seed Packet contains 35 seeds.
Kochia Childsii uses
- Use as in the ornamental garden and terrace garden
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do kochia childsii grow?
On average kochia childsii grows 1 to 7 ft
What color are kochia childsii ?
A kochia childsii plant bears flowers of color Green
How hard is kochia childsii to grow?
A kochia childsii is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a kochia childsii need?
A kochia childsii prefers Full sunlight
How much water does a kochia childsii need?
A kochia childsii prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a kochia childsii need?
Alkaline Soil with pH 6.5 to 8.
What temperature does a kochia childsii like?
How should I fertilize my kochia childsii ?
Use any organic fertilizer.
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Saturday, 15 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in