About Gomphrena White
Gomphrena is a warm-season annual plant. Butterflies are attacked on flowers. Gomphrena flower is used as a cut flower or dried flower. Dried flower is simply hanging them upside down in a well-ventilated place, and you will have colour to enjoy all winter.
|Common Name ||globe amaranth|
|Height || 1.00 to 2.00 feet|
|Flower Colour ||White|
|Bloom Time ||June to frost|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow |
Planting and care
- Water in very dry conditions
Gomphrena White care
- Sow gomphrena seeds as an indoor plant to get a head start, or outdoors where you want the plants to grow at about the time of your last spring frost
|Sunlight ||Full Sun to Partial Shade|
|Soil ||well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||70 F to 75 F.|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||June to frost|
Gomphrena White special feature
Borders, rock gardens, cutting gardens, annual beds or containers. Also useful as an edge.
Gomphrena White uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Plant is laxative, stomachic, carminative, astringent, depurative, emetic and good diuretic; found efficacious in renal dropsies and general anasarca
- Also used in coughs, pneumonia, rheumatism, piles, boils, skin eruptions, kidney stone and colic
- Note:Use only after consulting the specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do gomphrena white grow?
On average gomphrena white grows 1.00 to 2.00 feet
What color are gomphrena white ?
A gomphrena white plant bears flowers of color White
How hard is gomphrena white to grow?
A gomphrena white is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a gomphrena white need?
A gomphrena white prefers Full Sun to Partial Shade
How much water does a gomphrena white need?
A gomphrena white prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a gomphrena white need?
What temperature does a gomphrena white like?
How should I fertilize my gomphrena white ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Tuesday, 03 March 2020
Tuesday, 04 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in