About Celosia plumosa Mixed Color
Gomphrena is a warm-season annual plant. Butterflies are attacked on flowers. Gomphrena flower is used as a cut flower or dried flower. Dried flower is simply hanging them upside down in a well-ventilated place, and you will have colour to enjoy all winter.
|Common Name ||globe amaranth|
|Height || 1.00 to 2.00 feet|
|Flower Colour ||Varies|
|Bloom Time ||June to frost|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow |
Planting and care
- Water in very dry conditions
Celosia plumosa Mixed Color care
- Sow gomphrena seeds as an indoor plant to get a head start, or outdoors where you want the plants to grow at about the time of your last spring frost
|Sunlight ||Full Sun to Partial Shade|
|Soil ||well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||70 F to 75 F.|
|Fertilizer ||Apply any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||June to frost|
Celosia plumosa Mixed Color special feature
Borders, rock gardens, cutting gardens, annual beds or containers. Also useful as an edge.
Celosia plumosa Mixed Color uses
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Plant is laxative, stomachic, carminative, astringent, depurative, emetic and good diuretic; found efficacious in renal dropsies and general anasarca
- Also used in coughs, pneumonia, rheumatism, piles, boils, skin eruptions, kidney stone and colic
- Note:Use only after consulting the specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do celosia plumosa mixed color grow?
On average celosia plumosa mixed color grows 1.00 to 2.00 feet
What color are celosia plumosa mixed color ?
A celosia plumosa mixed color plant bears flowers of color Varies
How hard is celosia plumosa mixed color to grow?
A celosia plumosa mixed color is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a celosia plumosa mixed color need?
A celosia plumosa mixed color prefers Full Sun to Partial Shade
How much water does a celosia plumosa mixed color need?
A celosia plumosa mixed color prefers watering Medium
What kind of soil does a celosia plumosa mixed color need?
What temperature does a celosia plumosa mixed color like?
How should I fertilize my celosia plumosa mixed color ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Wednesday, 18 March 2020
Monday, 02 March 2020
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in