About Balsamine Rose Flower
Balsamine Rose plant is a quick growing summer annual flowering plant. The balsam plant has a soft, fleshy stem; and spirally arranged long pointed glossy leaves with a bushy plant.
|Common Name ||Balsam, Garden Balsam, Rose Balsam|
|Height ||Up to 70 cm|
|Flower Colour ||Redish pink|
|Bloom Time ||Summer to fall|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Watering should be done when Soil feels dry to touch
- Apply organic fertilizer at the time of sowing and in early monsoon
- Grow the plant in full to partial sunlight
Balsamine Rose Flower care
- Balsam is propagated by seed
- Sow the seeds directly; it doesn't require transplanting
- Use the potting mix as the soil, vermicompost, and coco peat (1:1:1)
- After sowing, watering should be done
- Days required to germination: 7 to 14
|Sunlight ||Full Sun, Partial Sun|
|Soil ||Sandy Loam Soil |
|Temperature ||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer || Apply any organic fertilizer|
Balsamine Rose Flower special feature
Balsamine Rose Flower uses
- Balsam plant is used as a hedge plant
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do balsamine rose flower grow?
On average balsamine rose flower grows Up to 70 cm
What color are balsamine rose flower ?
A balsamine rose flower plant bears flowers of color Redish pink
How hard is balsamine rose flower to grow?
A balsamine rose flower is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a balsamine rose flower need?
A balsamine rose flower prefers Full Sun, Partial Sun
How much water does a balsamine rose flower need?
A balsamine rose flower prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a balsamine rose flower need?
What temperature does a balsamine rose flower like?
How should I fertilize my balsamine rose flower ?
Apply any organic fertilizer
Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Saturday, 29 February 2020
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in