About Balsam Double Mixed Color
The balsam plant has a soft, fleshy stem; and spirally arranged long pointed leaves.
|Common Name ||Balsam, Touch-Me-Not, Garden Balsam, Rose Balsam, impatiens|
|Height ||20 to 70 cm|
|Flower Colour ||Varies|
|Bloom Time ||Summer to fall|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Watering should be done when Soil feels dry
Balsam Double Mixed Color care
- Propagate by seed - Balsam is a prolific self-sower
- After one season of growth, it generally reappears from self-sown seeds the next year
- After frost has passed, scatter seeds where desired, or sow seeds indoors 6 to 8 weeks before the last spring frost
- Do not cover the seeds with soil, as they need light to germinate
- Until the seeds germinate, cover the seed trays with clear plastic to maintain high humidity
- Water from below to prevent damping off
- Germination temperature: 65 F to 70 F Days to emergence: 7 to 14
|Sunlight ||Full Sun, Partial Sun|
|Soil ||moist and well-drained soil|
|Temperature ||20 to 30 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||Summer to fall|
Balsam Double Mixed Color special feature
Discovered in South East Asia, Balsam is an old-fashioned annual that produces single or double flowers in the leaf axils along the main stem of the plant from summer to early autumn. A great bedding annual plant.
Balsam Double Mixed Color uses
- Balsam plant is used as a hedge plant
- Leaves and young shoots - cooked
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do balsam double mixed color grow?
On average balsam double mixed color grows 20 to 70 cm
What color are balsam double mixed color ?
A balsam double mixed color plant bears flowers of color Varies
How hard is balsam double mixed color to grow?
A balsam double mixed color is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a balsam double mixed color need?
A balsam double mixed color prefers Full Sun, Partial Sun
How much water does a balsam double mixed color need?
A balsam double mixed color prefers watering Moderately
What kind of soil does a balsam double mixed color need?
moist and well-drained soil
What temperature does a balsam double mixed color like?
How should I fertilize my balsam double mixed color ?
Use any organic fertilizer
Thursday, 12 March 2020
Tuesday, 03 March 2020
Wednesday, 19 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in