About Vinca Mixed Color
Vinca is an evergreen plant with flowering throughout the year in the tropical and Subtropical region. It required minimum care.
|Common Name ||Madagascar periwinkle, Rose periwinkle, Rosy periwinkle, Vinca, Old maid, Cape periwinkle|
|Height ||up to 100 to 120 cm |
|Flower Colour ||Varies|
|Bloom Time ||Throughout the year|
|Difficulty Level ||Easy to grow|
Planting and care
- Provide moderate soil moisture and light fertilizer to Vinca
Vinca Mixed Color care
- Vinca seeds can be grown by either direct sowing or transplanting with 0
- 5 cm deep
- Potting mixture should be Humus-rich and well drained
- Keep the seed spacing 1 to 1
- 5 cm
- and for a mature plant (seedling), the spacing is 45*20
|Sunlight ||Full sunlight|
|Soil ||Prefer the deep loam or laterite or sandy loam soil with medium fertile. Soil pH 6 to 7.5.|
|Temperature ||25 to 35 degree C|
|Fertilizer ||Use any organic fertilizer|
|Harvest Season ||Vinca is harvested throughout the year. Other plants part of leaves, roots, stem are harvested for medicinal use.|
Vinca Mixed Color special feature
Flowers are very attractive.
Vinca Mixed Color uses
- Vinca is used as an evergreen ornamental plant
- Medical properties of vinca are Antibacterial, Antivenom
- Note: Use only after Consulting your Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
How tall do vinca mixed color grow?
On average vinca mixed color grows up to 100 to 120 cm
What color are vinca mixed color?
A vinca mixed color plant bears flowers of color Varies
How hard is vinca mixed color to grow?
A vinca mixed color is Easy to grow
How much sunlight does a vinca mixed color need?
A vinca mixed color prefers Full sunlight
How much water does a vinca mixed color need?
A vinca mixed color prefers watering Moderate
What kind of soil does a vinca mixed color need?
Prefer the deep loam or laterite or sandy loam soil with medium fertile. Soil pH 6 to 7.5.
What temperature does a vinca mixed color like?
How should I fertilize my vinca mixed color?
Use any organic fertilizer
Sunday, 15 March 2020
Thursday, 05 March 2020
Sunday, 16 February 2020
Please log in to write a review. Log in