Hanging Orb Pear Terrarium (10in Ht)
Hanging terrarium to create miniature scenes of the garden. This indoor gardening can give pleasure to you and your family or friends.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (294 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
With this purchase you will get:
Hanging orb pear terrarium (10in Ht) Plant
Description for Hanging orb pear terrarium (10in Ht)
Note:- The products are custom made and would be hand-delivered in a week time after placing the order.
Hanging orb pear terrarium is a collection of small Succulent growing in a container. A small indoor garden in a glass container is easy to make. This terrarium contains pear shape container with succulent plants, pebbles, toys, and potting medium, etc. It looking appearance as like the miniature scenes of the garden.
Pot Height: Approx. 9-11 inch (23-28 cm)
Pot Width: Approx. 4 Inches
Opening Diameter: Approx. 2.5 inch (6.3 cm)
Common name(s): Hanging orb pear terrarium, Succulent Terrarium.
Flower colours: NA
Bloom time: NA
Max reachable height: Up to 10 cm (Plant)
Difficulty to grow: Easy to grow
Planting and care
You should use water-soluble organic fertilizer in little quantity. Don't apply in large quantity; it will promote more vegetative growth. We maintain the small plant size in the terrarium. That's the way we should control the vegetative growth.
If there is a need of re-potting then the potting media should be as follows a one and a half inch to two-inch layer in the bottom of the container. The soil should be 3 parts of potting soil, 1 part of grit (pumice), 1 part of the horticultural-grade sand, 1/2 part of the compost etc.
Sunlight: Bright area with indirect sunlight
Soil: Pumice, horticultural-grade sand, compost(2:2:1)
Temperature: 20 to 25 degree Celsius
Fertilizer: Liquid fertilizer
Caring for Hanging orb pear terrarium
- Spray the water once in the fortnight with spraying bottle on the soil.
- Avoid spraying on the plant.
- This terrarium container don't have the drainage hole or holes, avoid application of large quantity water.
- Give it bright with indirect sunlight or near artificial light sources.
- The soil should not be saturated or soggy as this condition will lead to rotting.
- The glass walls should allow the light to reach the plants and it should be clean from dust, drafts, and temperature changes.
- If there is too much moisture on the inner side of the container that you cannot see your plants, then open the lid for temporarily to allow it to dry.
- Avoid too much direct sunlight to the container; it may burn the plants and the glass container may get very warm.
Typical uses of Hanging orb pear terrarium
Special features: Well arranged, settled-up terrarium
Ornamental use: It is used for the ornamental purpose.