DIY Meditating Buddha - Miniature Garden
Create your miniature garden with this pack which contains 8 Lucky bamboo stalks, a ceramic pot, pebbles, miniature toys and preserved moss.
This DIY product provides constituents separately to create your own miniature garden.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (63 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialGiving a plant gift is always a good idea, as it is a unique gift that reminds the receiver of warm thoughts towards them. Plants also act as an air purifier and remove harmful toxins from surroundings. Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Meditating buddha ceramic miniature garden toy (Teal Green, Matt Finish) - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Preserved Moss (Green) - 4 g||1||Details|
|Nutrient-rich soil ready to use soil - 100 g||4||Details|
|River Pebbles (Brown, Big, Unpolished) - 1 Piece ||1||Details|
|Chips Pebbles (Brown, Small, Polished) - 50 g||1||Details|
|1 Lucky Bamboo Stalk||8||Details|
|5.9 inch (15 cm) Painted Bowl Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot (Light Brown)||1||Details|
- Get 8 Lucky bamboo stalks, a ceramic pot, pebbles, miniature toys, and preserved moss in a single pack and make your own miniature garden.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- Lucky bamboo requires little maintenance and can thrive in minimal water and little to no sunlight.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also. Caring Instruction of Lucky Bamboo Stalks used in this Miniature Garden
- Lucky bamboo grow well in bright indirect light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Lucky bamboo. Watering
- Water only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Apply water at plant base with spoon or syringe.
- Avoid watering on the plant foliage or in other decorative material. Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize the plants with a little amount of organic manure during spring and summer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Plant Protection
- Prune the diseased and damaged plant part.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant with a damp cloth to remove dust.
Caring for Preserve moss
- Do not apply water directly on moss.
- Keep the moss away from moisture. It will reduce the shelf life of the moss.
- Do not keep moss directly on the soil. Arrange a layer of pebbles and place the moss on it, to prevent it from getting wet.