Praying Buddha - Miniature Garden
Show your love to your friends and relatives by gifting them this everlasting Ficus Bonsai. This miniature garden contains a Ficus bonsai, in a ceramic pot, pebbles, buddha idol and preserve moss.
This product provides potted plant and decorative material separately. You can decore your own miniature garden.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (70 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it special
Note: Design of Laughing Buddha may vary as per availability. This Ficus bonsai is the artificial production of natural tree forms in miniature appearance which will increase the ornamental look of your house. The Ficus bonsai is a tremendously popular bonsai tree species. Wonderful bonsai will be the perfect symbol of friendship and gift to your loved ones to celebrate your bond. They can tolerate low light conditions. As we know that tree requires much space but these bonsai can be kept inside the house and does not require much space.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Praying buddha ceramic miniature garden toy (Orange, Matt Finish) - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Preserved Moss (Green) - 4 g||1||Details|
|River Pebbles (Brown, Big, Unpolished) - 1 Piece ||1||Details|
|Chips Pebbles (Brown, Small, Polished) - 50 g||1||Details|
|Ficus Bonsai - Plant||1||Details|
|5.1 inch (13 cm) Bonsai Square Ceramic Pot (Brown)||1||Details|
- This miniature garden contains an attractive Ficus bonsai along with a ceramic pot, pebbles, buddha idol and preserve moss.
- It will increase the aesthetic look of your house.
- It will acquire less space in your house.
- Its foliage attractive color will add up the beauty in your house along with its beautiful toys. Caring Instruction of Ficus Bonsai used in this Miniature Garden
- Ficus bonsai grow well in bright morning sunlight for about 3-4 hours.
- Protect the plant from harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Ficus bonsai. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Apply water at plant base with spoon or syringe.
- Avoid watering on the plant foliage or in other decorative material. Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize the plants with a little amount of organic manure during spring and summer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Plant Protection
- Prune the diseased and damaged plant part.
- Remove fallen leaves from the miniature garden.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- For any insect attack or disease use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
Caring for Preserve moss
- Do not apply water directly on moss.
- Keep the moss away from moisture. It will reduce the shelf life of the moss.
- Do not keep moss directly on the soil. Arrange a layer of pebbles and place the moss on it, to prevent it from getting wet.