DIY River Crossing Ducklings - Miniature Garden
This miniature garden contains a Syngonium plant along with a ceramic pot, pebbles, stone sand, garden toys and preserve moss. This DIY product provides constituents separately to create your own miniature garden.
(Inclusive of all taxes)
In Stock (31 Sold in last 30 days)
Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc. Product is replaceable but not returnable.
Dispatched within: 3 Days
What makes it specialIts foliage attractive color will add up the beauty in your house along with its beautiful toys. Syngonium plant is a mood booster and improves concentration. It will increase the aesthetic look as well as keeps the environment clean.
|Name ||Quantity || |
|Bridge plastic miniature garden toy - 1 Piece||1||Details|
|Preserved Moss (Green) - 4 g||1||Details|
|Mini ducks plastic miniature garden toys (Yellow)- 5 Pieces||1||Details|
|Nutrient-rich soil ready to use soil - 100 g||3||Details|
|Chips Pebbles (Brown, Small, Polished) - 50 g||1||Details|
|Stone Sand (Blue) - 50 g||1||Details|
|Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie - Plant||1||Details|
|5.9 inch (15 cm) Painted Bowl Marble Finish Round Ceramic Pot (Light Brown)||1||Details|
|4 inch (10 cm) Nursery Pot as Inner||1||Details|
- This miniature garden contains an attractive Syngonium plant along with a ceramic pot, pebbles, stone sand, garden toys and preserve moss.
- Its foliage attractive color will add up the beauty in your house along with its beautiful toys.
- Syngonium has the ability to cleanse the air you breathe and act as anti-pollutant.
- Syngonium does not require too much maintenance.
- Syngonium can also grow in low light conditions.
- Ceramic planters allow air movement which stimulates root growth and results in healthier plants.Initial (1 -2 weeks ) care once the plant reaches your place:
- Do not overwater suddenly, check the moisture in the soil first. If too dry then apply water gradually.
- Keep the plant in indirect bright light. Gradually move it to a more indirect bright location.
- Do not re-pot immediately after receiving it. Caring Instruction of Syngonium Plant used in this Miniature Garden
- Syngonium grow well in bright indirect light.
- Protect the plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage. Soil
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Syngonium plant. Watering
- Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Apply water at plant base with spoon or syringe. Application of Fertilizer
- Fertilize the plants with a little amount of organic manure during spring and summer.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Plant Protection
- Prune the diseased and damaged plant part.
- Remove fallen leaves from the miniature garden.
- Wipe the leaves of the plant with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- For any insect attack or disease use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- keep away from the AC Vents.
- Avoid watering on the plant foliage or in other decorative material.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Caring for Preserve moss
- Do not apply water directly on moss.
- Keep the moss away from moisture. It will reduce the shelf life of the moss.
- Do not keep moss directly on the soil. Arrange a layer of pebbles and place the moss on it, to prevent it from getting wet.